A Hormann Supramatic P BiSecur Series 3 head unit suitable for heavy timber and wicket garage doors with a maximum width of 6000mm plus M Boom with a travel length of 2725mm. Part of the series 3 generation in Hormann garage door automation it presents a range of highly desirable features such as:
- A highly secure self-locking motor offering complete security against forced entry.
- Obstacle recognition which stops the door immediately when an obstruction is met.
- Features the new Hormann BiSecur radio system.
- The lighting can conveniently be turned on or off seperately with just the handset.
- 50% faster opening speed.
- An option of an added opening height to help ventilate your garage.
- Easy programming
Hormann Supramatic P BiSecur Series 3 Details:
- Maximum of 50 door cycles per day.
- 24 V DC gear drive.
- 750 N of push and pull force.
- A peak force of 1000 N.
- Maximum opening speed of 22 cm/s.
- Can hold an open time of 10 to 180 seconds.
M Boom Details:
- M boom with a length of 3450mm and a travel distance of 2725mm.
- Compatible with up and over doors up to 2750mm high.
- Compatible with sectional doors with track type N of up to 2500mm high.
- Compatible with sectional doors with track type L/Z/H of up to 2375mm high
Hormann Supramatic P BiSecur Series 3 with M Boom